Coming to the Switch and Xbox One this month, Yes, Your Grace – a game where you support your loyal subjects and hire and fire the local witch hunters.
Already a success on Steam where it made enough money have an endless supply of pick n’ mix, UK studio Ant Workshop are behind the console edition which was originally by Brave at Night and published by No More Robots.
Based on Slavic folklore, Yes, Your Grace is set in a medieval kingdom, and you are the King. That’s right: you.
As the ruler of the land, you’re tasked with protecting the villagers from monsters, providing places of relaxation throughout the kingdom, and talking it out with the… lesser folk.
Features in Yes, Your Grace include:
- Listening to petitioners each turn and deciding who needs your support
- Aiding your family with their personal problems and leading their fates
- Hiring Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts
- Making alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings
- Following the stories of the quirky, determined characters that visit your halls
Check out the royal trailer now:
Yes, Your Grace will hit the Nintendo eShop on the 26th June, and currently available on Steam.