Quite possibly the start of a great day, I see that Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town gets a release date next month, and I can’t wait.
I initially ran a news piece then a preview of the demo back on my Steamin’ Windows site. It was supposed to be dedicated to PC gaming, but so much easier to keep it here, hence the news piece.
In case clicking the links above are too much effort, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is a return to form for point and click adventures. The challenge in the demo was enough to whet my appetite for more and looking forward to playing the full game next month.
The visual style is brilliant, and while I didn’t warm to master Morgan at first, it wasn’t long before I was hoping to join him on this Goonies-like adventure, only with one lead.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town includes:
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town arrived on Steam and GOG on the 11th August and will feature a 15% discount for one week during the launch.