Wildmender is a desert survival gardening game for 1-4 players, and it’ll be available from the end of next month for PC and consoles. Have you heard of anything so…what is it? Unique?
Developed by Muse Games (Guns of Icarus and Embr) and published by Kwalee (Die By The Blade and Scathe), the adventure begins when you start with a tiny spring and cultivate your land into an oasis. Managing resources is key, as is exploration, as you’ll need to ‘learn the secrets of the life-draining wraiths that corrupt the land, and how to beat them’.
Key features in Wildmender include:
- Dozens of plant species to cultivate and grow, each with a variety of cultivars to be discovered
- 50+ craftable structures and tools to build and manage your perfect garden
- 75+ unlockable perks and ability upgrades
- 1-4 player online Co-op multiplayer
- Procedurally generated world for a unique challenge every replay
- Difficulty settings and game modes that can be adjusted on the fly
… and a trailer for your eyeballs:
Wildmender comes to PC (Steam), PS5 and the Xbox Series X/S on the 28th of September.