The fact that Wild West Dynasty isn’t out until next year shouldn’t phase you – it’s only a few months until Toplitz Productions and Moon Punch Studio’s latest adventure hits the PC.
Initially Early Access, this is the definitive survival game as you start a new life in the pioneering West. Explore vast landscapes that are visually stunning, build farms, gather resources and establish settlements.
As one may expect, Wild West Dynasty isn’t a cute little farm sim with pixel art but a visceral experience of living if tough in the mid-1800s American West, packed with an original story, unique characters, plus more from what we’d expect from the people behind Medieval Dynasty and the upcoming Sengoku Dynasty.
Key features of Wild West Dynasty:
- Experience the Wild West either in first person or third person perspective
- Expansive story with dozens of missions, branching dialogue and consequences
- Create your own Dynasty which will last for decades and shape the Wild West like never before
- Vast open world with multiple environments, each filled with dangers, treasures, secrets and lots of space to realize your city-building dreams
- Survive in the unforgiving wilderness with scorching mid-day temperatures, freezing cold nights and dangerous wildlife
- From rags to riches: Start as a settler, build your own ranch and expand it to a prosperous town
- Explore abandoned mines and cave systems
- Multi-layered skilltree
- Unique mix of Roleplaying, Survival, Life Simulation, Resource Management and City Builder
- Explore the open world with its stunning vistas on horseback
- Allocate workers and manage resources as well as trade routes so your settlement can prosper
Here’s a release date trailer:
Wild West Dynasty will be in Early Access from the 16th of February 2023.