This next piece is one for you, as I’m not a fan of this waifu sub-culture or horror games, so it seems a little redundant in Waifu’s Spooky Space Station. It kinda says it all in the title!
Still, one for sharing and all, this is an anime-themed horror game inspired by Penumbra and Spooky’s Jumpscare Mansion. It was the latter title that out me off as I’m not a fan of jumpscares, but perhaps you are.
In Waifu’s Spooky Space Station, from MiraiMada Games, players will experience 600 labyrinth modules, trying to ascertain what happened to the people that resided there. To shake things up a bit, they’re procedurally generated too.
Key features in the game include:
- Immersive Story: Explore the space station and find out what happened to it and the people who inhabited it.
- Procedural Generation: The WSS modules and distribution will be different on each playthrough.
- Manga-Anime Aesthetics: “Toon” visuals like those seen in manga and anime.
- Various Endings: The endings will vary depending on the player’s actions and discoveries.
- Scary Waifus: Terrifying creatures and waifus will haunt the players while they try to investigate the WSS.
Out later this week, on the 25th of February, you will be able to pick up Waifu’s Spooky Space Station on Steam.