Coming to a July near you, Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! (note the capitals) is a fast-paced action game coming to the Switch and PlayStation 4.
This news feed is to confirm the numerous editions that will be available from July, which include the Standard Edition, SteelBook Edition and the Collector’s Edition.
The Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! SteelBook Edition features the game plus a manual, variant cover art and original SteelBook.
If you’re greedy and want more, that’s ok as the Collector’s Edition has the same as the above plus:
- Hardcover CE box with magnetic lock
- Original soundtrack
- Hardcover artbook
- 4 stickers
- 2-sided large poster
- 22 character cards
This exclusive version is available at Strictly Limited Games for €59.99.
Ok, so you’ve decided on what version you want, how about a little info on what the game is?
Umihara Kawase BaZooka! is a multiplayer/party game where you have to clear the screen of enemies with an extraordinary fishing rod.
It has to be extraordinary if you’re hitting folk with it.
There are arcade games for solo players, but a total of four can play at one time, including in co-op mode.
- 22 iconic characters from Japanese cult games to choose from
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (1 to 4 players)
- Multiplayer Battle Modes (2 to 4 players)
- Local Offline Play and Online Modes
- Co-op and Competitive Modes (up to 4 players)
- Competitive Bazooka-Action in Battle Royale Mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (Timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive Bazooka-fun.
I don’t know about you, but I need to see a trailer:
Umihara Kawase BaZaooKa! is coming to both the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this July.