Thrive: Heavy Lies The Crown seems to be an appropriate title for this city builder as it’s about growing your city but deciding to rule with kindness or fear. With great responsibility comes advanced sewer systems.
From Zugalu Entertainment, this medieval strategy will take a small settlement to an established kingdom, implementing trader routes, making alliances, and ensuring you have a military presence.
Thrive: Heavy Lies The Crown is a real-time strategy available in Early Access first, offering solo and online play for up to four players. Other features include:
- Struggle with real-time decision-making that leads to real-time consequences
- Discover your benevolent or tyrannical nature
- Uncover the true nature of the mysterious Waelgrim
- Survive the harsh realities of medieval life, both natural and manmade
- Traverse an unknown land to gain added resources and allies
- Explore this land solo or with up to four friends
- Defend your growing kingdom by waging epic battles
- Advance the development of your kingdom through an in-depth tech tree
- Receive modding support to play your way
Check out the trailer here:
Thrive: Heavy Lies The Crown will be available via Early Access on PC from March 2023.