The Uncertain Light At The End is one of those titles that live up to its namesake. I’ve been a little uncertain about the exact premise of the game, but I’m certain that I want to play this at the earliest opportunity.
Out now on PC and coming to consoles in 2021, New Game Order and META Publishing, behind the excellent Biped, The Uncertain Light At The End is a third-person, story-driven sci-fi adventure following a young girl named Emily.
She must fight for her survival and locate the mystery behind the disappearance of humanity. It’s apparent that she’s been abandoned and needs to find the answers.
Key features in the game include:
- Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
- Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
- Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
- Solve entirely unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
- Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
Check out the trailer below: