- Inked A Tale Of Love Puts Your Doodles To Shame
- Sphere Flying Cities Heads To The Skies This Autumn
- The Garden Path Looks To Bloom On Kickstarter
- Weapon Of Choice DX – What’s Yours, Fellow ‘Older Gamer’?
As Angel, you lead a team set to infiltrate an alien ship of synthetics that aim to invade your home, planet Terra. Unfortunately, it doesn’t go to plan, and she wakes up in the infirmary, alone and without any recollection of what happened.
The Protagonist EX-1 combines a turn-based strategy fused with a deep sci-fi story that can be personalised based on your playing style. Customise your party, choosing the best close-combat abilities for them in martial arts-focused combat.
Key features include:
- Become the Protagonist – immerse yourself in this extraterrestrial tale of intrigue and adventure
- Solve puzzles, find clues and fight your way through anyone who dares stand between you and your missions as you explore the space station
- Get creative with combat using the Martial Arts Combat System (M.A.C.S) and the Initiative and Action Points System, you can customise your character’s close-combat abilities and unlock awesome combos.
- Featuring a dynamic dialogue system where you make decisions and face the consequences
- Get to know more than 7 playable characters, fight over 10 types of enemies; battle with 19+ weapon types; and much more!
Here’s a trailer, featuring voice talent from Temuera Morrison (Once Were Warriors and Jango Fett) and Tony Todd (Candyman and The Rock):
The Protagonist EX-1 is available on Steam now, so go purchase/wishlist/research it now.