When I think of groups not represented in gaming, tadpoles come to mind. Fortunately, BitFinity Games have brought Tadpole Treble Encore to the table, a rhythm game for the Nintendo Switch this month.
Already a winner of awards, the soundtrack features some of the ‘some of the best video game music ever’, according to Real Otaku Gamer. Tadpole Treble Encore aims to get your tadpole back home, safe and sound, while avoiding all manner of nasties.
Key features to expect include:
- Plenty of high ranks to shoot for and rewards to unlock!
- Developer commentary on every stage!
- Dozens of tunes, including six fully sung songs–enough to make this the gaming equivalent of those animated musicals you grew up on!
- Make your own songs and stages, choosing from a bevy of options and instruments!
- Now featuring new unlockables, portable play, and a new stage exclusive to Nintendo Switch!
Check out the acapella Tadpole Treble Encore Nintendo Switch Trailer below:
Grab your copy of the game on the Nintendo eShop, out next week.