Forget Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, the real forces of nature lies in the wholesome potato in Spuds Unearthed, available on the PlayStation VR.
Not exactly a scoop as such as the game released on the 23rd April, but with the current climate, you may have missed it.
The purpose of this real-time strategy game is to conquer a variety of planets with the assistance of potato creatures.
With a mixture of abilities at their disposal, the spuds in this game aren’t your usual type found in a supermarket – prepare to build a galactic potato tribe in Spuds Unearthed.
Today GameDust have released some stats from the game, accumulated with just two weeks of spud feats.
- Our awesome gamers have killed 4231 awful Zombuds.
- The players fought 514 exciting battles to conquer other planets.
- The number of all battles is 4745, wow!
- There are already 2610 planets in the game.
- The total number of planetary systems is 290.
- The highest number of ranking points scored by the best player is 8900.
As a fan of the potato, I’d like to delve into this further to ensure no potatoes have been abused or mispresented in this galactic war.
Otherwise, I’ll be speaking with the [insert witty potato galactic council type name here, i.e. can’t think of anything] to note my disgust.
Spuds Unearthed is out now on the PlayStation VR.