With those billionaires flaunting their penises in space, it’s only a matter of time before we leave Earth for good. Before then, here’s a futuristic city builder for you: Sphere Flying Cities.
- I Wish My Eyes Had Lasers. Boom! Done
- Fix This! Gas Station Simulator Update On The Case
- Calling All Demigods: Astria Ascending Out This Month
- See The Other Side Of The Berlin Wall In Industria
Developed by Hexagon Sphere Games and published by Assemble Entertainment, this strategy title takes place in a post-apocalyptic future where the last of mankind has taken to the skies with the Earth’s first floating city.
A mixture of strategy, simulation and survival, Sphere Flying Cities introduces anti-gravity elements and how to incorporate that into the city. Your task is to rebuild, restructure and support society as the last beacon of humanity.
Key features include:
- Build It and They Will Come: Erect a living, thriving city with over 30 different building types and maintain your ecosystem via resource management mastery and infrastructure supported by independent economic cycles
- Don’t Look Down: Ensure your anti-gravity device and its expanding deflector shield are kept in tip-top shape at all times, as an insufficient power supply will result in a quick (and painful) demise
- Send in the Robots: Utilize drones and other scout technologies in hazardous environments to quickly construct buildings, harvest resources, and search for stranded survivors. You may even find rare materials in uncharted territories!
- A Geologist in Space: Research new technologies to improve the efficiency of every aspect of your city and withstand a plethora of (un)natural disasters like geomagnetic storms, asteroids, and poisonous clouds
- A Delicate Ecosystem: The well-being of your people is crucial to the success of the mission. Carefully tend to the needs of your colonists by supplying food, healthcare, and shelter. But don’t forget, the survival of many may require the deaths of the few. Sacrifices are an inevitable imperative.
And here’s an early trailer for Sphere Flying Cities:
Sphere Flying Cities will be heading to Early Access later this year. For updates and notifications, wishlist it now.