Spellbreak Prologue The Gathering Storm is the first major update for Spellbreak, and it’s coming to multiple platforms this month.
Have you been played Spellbreak yet? If not, why not? You don’t have to answer that, but as this has piqued your interest, go download it for free on the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Just one platform should do.
You’ve got a week or so to get some practice in and level up in this online multiplayer of magic. Fans of Fortnite should be able to adapt to this pretty well, and if you’re not a fan of building, Spellbreak is ideal.
Why get the practice in? Other than levelling up, it will prepare you for the latest major content update from developers Proletariat. This includes the new Clash mode, weekly quests, talents and more.
After an incredible launch, Spellbreak now has millions of players around the world… This update represents the beginning of our plan to deliver robust content that offers new ways to experience Spellbreak’s unique combat and gives players a first taste of how we plan to deliver ongoing story content.Seth Sivak, CEO of Proletariat
In Spellbreak Prologue The Gathering Storm, new and existing players can expect to see the following:
- New Content — Prologue: The Gathering Storm will be free to all players and feature weekly quests with unique rewards
- Introducing Clash Mode — 9v9 team deathmatch with 3 squads on each team
- New Talents — Enable players to further customize their playstyle
- Vigor: Bonus health
- Ambidextrous: Enables the passive class ability in your offhand gauntlet
- Foresight: Reveals nearby players on your minimap and shows future shrines/circles
- Halloween Content — New Outfits, Artifacts, Cloudbursts, Afterglows, Emotes, and Badges! Just in time for “Hollowed Eve!”
Not convinced? Watch the latest trailer below:
Spellbreak Prologue The Gathering Storm will be available on the 22nd of October for the PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.