Shing! is an arcade-style beat ’em up and arrives on consoles and PC this summer.
- Inked A Tale Of Love Puts Your Doodles To Shame
- Sphere Flying Cities Heads To The Skies This Autumn
- The Garden Path Looks To Bloom On Kickstarter
- Weapon Of Choice DX – What’s Yours, Fellow ‘Older Gamer’?
- Age Of Darkness Last Stand Puts Up A Fight In Early Access
Flexing their ninja powers, Mass Creation will be launching this side-scrolling beat ’em up, also with ninja powers, which features fast-paced combat for local or online co-op, up to four human beings.
The controls use a classic movement style but incorporates the right analogue stick to pull off moves with ease. Think freestyle play of counters and aerial attacks, and you get the idea.
Additionally, there are special buffs for the game that include both passive and active abilities.
While the game isn’t touted as a turn-based game, you can swap out players in an instant to ‘extend combos, revive allies, or conserve power-ups for later use’, and from what is already on offer, Shing! looks like a very cool game, indeed.
There’s no official trailer as such, but a gameplay commentary on what to expect:
Shing! is coming to the PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and the PC this summer. Knuckles firmly cracked in anticipation.