Outside of Grim Fandango, Sam and Max are one of my all-time favourite characters in the point and click universe, and Limited Run Games are celebrating the duo with Sam and Max Save the World collector’s editions this month.
- Before We Leave Review: A Bright Future
- Orbital Bullet Early Access Review: What Goes Around…
- One Hand Clapping Won’t Make You Blind
From Skunkape Games, founded by former developers of Telltale, these episodic Sam and Max adventures get the physical treatment with three exclusive physical editions.
- Nintendo Switch Standard Edition – Sam and Max Save the World game cartridge in a snap case.
- Nintendo Switch Collector’s Edition – big box with goodies plus Sam and Max Save the World game cartridge in a snap case.
- PC Collector’s Edition – big box with goodies plus Sam and Max Save the World on DVD ROM.
I’d love to be able to boast and say writing this piece has secured me at least one of these Sam and Max Save the World collector’s editions; alas, Limited Run don’t need the exposure – these are bound to sell out in a flash!
This compilation features the remastered Telltale Games released between 2006 and 2010, plus an upcoming VR game in the pipeline.