Saint Kotar The Yellow Mask is a 2.5D point and click adventure coming to PC and consoles in 2021.
A roaring success with their Kickstarter campaign, Red Martyr Entertainment has not only managed to fund the project but gained the funds for console ports, a backstory DLC, full voice acting and developer commentary.
Coming to multiple platforms in 2021, Saint Kotar The Yellow Mask follows the story of Benedek Dohnany and Nikolay Kalyakin as they investigate murders linked to devil worship and witchcraft.
It’s a 2.5D point and click adventure (yes!) featuring hand-painted locations where controlling both characters and choosing the right words and actions will affect the eventual storyline.
- Dark psychological horror adventure set in the small rural town of Sveti Kotar.
- More than 70 locations to explore of a vast and foreboding world.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay weaved into a mysterious and gripping branching plot.
- Two fascinating playable characters, two captivating storylines.
- Decisions are fateful and affect the storylines.
- Hand-painted distinctive art style that fits the game’s mood.
- Fully voiced.
- Eerie original soundtrack.
- Modern twist on a classically inspired point and click adventure gameplay.
Watch the teaser below:
Saint Kotar The Yellow Mask won’t be available until the second half of next year, but now it’s fully funded, we can expect to see something great.
In the meantime, you can play the demo for free on the Steam page.