It’s easy to create your dream theme park, but Rollercoaster Mechanic teaches you how to maintain it.
I’m quite the fan of these simulation games – from truck driving to farming, but fixing rollercoasters is a new one.
The objective of Rollercoaster Mechanic is to save destroyed and broken funfairs, playing as the brothers Leo and Noah.
Both have their individual skills such as diagnosis, repair, cleaning and testing.
Best of all, you get to test the rides in Rollercoaster Mechanic!
- Work at heights: cooperating with one another, just to unscrew one tiny screw.
- Diagnosis: Determine the problem then source the parts for repair and replacement.
- Make good: It’s not just the repair work of the rides, but the theme park needs a tidying too – watch out for rats and hobos!
- A family affair: Bounce off one another, playing on each other’s strengths.
- Develop: Buy new tools, improve them to make your workflow better.
Check out this trailer for a glimpse at what to expect:
Rollercoaster Mechanic is coming to the PS4, Xbox One and PC later in the year, and I’ll have to say that this is a title I’ll be watching out for.