It’s cyberpunk Monday with Rainy Neon Baku – a Battle Royale coming to Steam in 2021.
If I’m not writing about cyberpunk or horror at the start of the week, I think I get withdrawal symptoms, as that appears to be the norm of late.
Things weren’t looking good until I got a glimpse of Rainy Neon Baku. Sure, it’s not coming out until next year, but that’s enough time to finish Cyberpunk 2077 and feast of other titles in the genre.
Predicting the future 100 years from the launch date, Rainy Neon Baku is set in 2121 where entertainment is in the form of neon-lit street battles comprising of cyborgs that represent several corporations.
Like a Premiership of suits then?
Should the corporation win, it establishes their brand as something consumers need to get behind, making it more attractive.
Core features in the game include:
- System of abilities. Each cyborg has its own set of abilities. There are both standard abilities that all cyborg representatives have, and individual ones. In addition, you need to collect special power units that give additional abilities.
- Rain affects gameplay. During rain, all characters become more vulnerable.
- Availability of transport.
- The presence of a variety of weapons.
- Extensive map based on real city and real streets. The city is made in the style of cyberpunk.
- Game both on local and online networks
- Support for up to 32 people on the map
- The game supports playing in a pair or in a squad
Pull your blackout curtains to and check out this neon fusion in animated form:
So, it’s not out until next year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add Rainy Neon Baku to your Steam wishlist right now.