Railway Empire tasks you with building an extensive railway network, initially set in the United States in the late 19th century, competing with rival firms, hiring an efficient workforce and ensuring you have the newest technology.
With well over 40 different trains in the base game and a wide selection of stations, buildings and even attraction to build, there’s more than enough on offer.
There’s even the opportunity to sabotage your competitor’s efforts!
In addition to the base game, the Switch version of Railway Empire includes all the added content and improvements since the original release, with the Mexico, Crossing the Andes and The Great Lakes DLC all available from launch.
The Germany, France and Great Britain & Ireland DLC will be available separately from the Nintendo eShop once available.
- Exploit the economic opportunities of the United States in an extensive campaign, working your way from coast to coast.
- Build an empire by establishing a comprehensive rail network and optimising transportation of passengers and goods across North America.
- Master challenges and objectives through a range of scenarios or create the perfect railway network without any financial pressure.
- Run a custom network with 40 historically accurate locomotives and more than 30 different wagons.
- Invest in over 300 new technologies across five eras to progress and maximise practicality and profits.
- Compete with up to three rival companies and even sabotage others’ efforts using bandits and spies.
Have a look at the Railway Empire Switch trailer here:
Railway Empire arrives on the Nintendo Switch in physical and digital form on the 19th of June.