As the teenage daughter of Thanatos, the Angel of Death, Prim is forbidden from entering the Land of the Living. However, the lure of a human boy calling for help is too much, and she defies her father.
From Common Colors, the game is set in the Land of the Dead, boasting hand-drawn animation – frame-by-frame, with a dark and immersive atmosphere.
Key features in the Prim demo include:
- 30-60 minutes of playtime
- Hand-drawn HD artwork and traditional frame-by-frame animation
- A simple, one-click interface
- An atmospheric, orchestral soundtrack
- English and German voiceover
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles
Reading about it is one thing, but check out the visuals and ambience in this teaser trailer:
Prim is in a Kickstarter campaign from the 16th February to the 18th March to secure the final stage of funds, intending to release it next year.