It sounds like more potato news, but this is the story of how Potata Fairy Flower comes to the Nintendo Switch.
Available from early June, Potata Fairy Flower is an adventure platform game where you play a young witch, Potata, as she delves deep into a magical forest.
Your fellow villagers are hiding secrets, so it’s Potata’s job to uncover them, making friends along the way and disposing of the evil enchanted enemies.
But to be the greatest of witches, Potata must save the world.
- A picturesque fairy tale. Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy adventures along with Potata, a novice witch-in-training.
- Prepare for the quest. Potata: Fairy Flower offers more than 10 hours of the story campaign, where you’ll have to make decisions that affect the outcome of the game.
- A branching patch. Moreover, each level has different side stories and puzzles that can help you avoid encounters with the most dangerous enemies.
- Reveal Potata’s secrets! Solve puzzles and uncover hidden treasure.
- Don’t forget to save the world! It is a quest to find yourself and to protect your home.
For a taste of what to expect, here’s the Potata Fairy Flower trailer: