Time to put your best mock West Country accent on: Pirate Outlaws is out this month on consolesa – a pirate-infused deck-building rogue-like where you have to defeat rival outlaws and master the sea.
From Fabled Studio and BlitWorks Games (Fight’N Rage), this card battler is jam-packed with content, already boasting 3 game modes, 16 heroes with unique abilities, and a whopping 500 cards and 160 relics to collect. Pirate Outlaws is so feature-rich; it has two key features sections!
- 3 Game Modes with unique rules – Start a roguelike expedition in NAVIGATE, face the most powerful foes in the ARENA or test your strength and knowledge over a drink in the TAVERN BRAWL.
- 16 Heroes – Each Pirate has unique abilities and mechanics! Read the future with the Fortune Teller, command a beast with the Bear Tamer or go full berserker with the Chicken.
- More than 700 Cards and 200 Relics – Level up your game with new cards that you will unlock as you progress through the different maps.
- 150+ Outlaws and 60+ unique bosses – Build better decks with deadly combos and prepare yourself to face the toughest challenges.
- Tons of unlockables – Start your next run as a steampunk legend or find the spookiest look with unlockable skins!
- All updates included – Maelstrom, Lost in Jungle, Great Bazaar, Lost Islands, Northern Lands, Eastern Seas, Port Elysia, and more!
The game modes in Pirate Outlaws:
- In Navigate mode you manage your expedition across varied horizons to discover and battle pirates and outlaws that stand on your path. You can unlock up to seven maps and chapters with their own difficulty and secrets. Once your repute reaches 9999, a Hard Mode will auto-unlock where you’ll find harsher environments and stronger enemies. Each chapter also has a unique challenge in Hard Mode.
- In the dust of the Arena, you will face a powerful Champion every ten battles. To reach the top, you must choose among the cards and relics from all seven chapters. A place for all pirates in need of a challenge.
- Test your strength and knowledge over a drink at the Tavern Brawl. Choose pre-made packages before each battle and defeat waves of outlaws. After two battles, you’ll have to defeat the imposing Tavern Keeper.
Here’s the trailer:
Pirate Outlaws is available on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox One from the 29th of March 2023.