Retro-inspired RPG Ocean’s Heart is a link to the past with it’s Zelda aesthetic and encourages players to explore the pixel art world.
From Max Mraz and Nordcurrent, behind Yarntown, players explore the world of Ocean’s Heart as Tilia – a young woman in search of her father and best friend who has been kidnapped by the pirate Blackbeard.
In her quest, she will ‘unravel pirate conspiracies, sail across the sea, and battle fearsome monsters using various weapons and ancient magic’. On top of this, expect to complete side quests, upgrade her weapons and survive deadly dungeons.
Key features include:
- Retro-inspired action RPG with modern trimmings.
- A lively and gorgeously pixeled world full of secrets free to explore at your own pace.
- Menacing enemies and tense boss fights that’ll keep you on your toes.
- An exciting array of weapons, spells, and abilities. Experiment to find your favorites for every situation and foe.
- Unique, character-driven sidequests with heartwarming or twisted stories that expand upon the world’s lore.
- Foraging and crafting elements to increase your chances of survival in a nasty fight.
- Quirky charm and humor to keep you smiling on your extraordinary adventure!
Here’s an earlier trailer: