Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl is an upcoming brawler (duh) heading to consoles this autumn where players can get to duke it out online or via local player for up to four people.
- I Wish My Eyes Had Lasers. Boom! Done
- Fix This! Gas Station Simulator Update On The Case
- Calling All Demigods: Astria Ascending Out This Month
- See The Other Side Of The Berlin Wall In Industria
Everyone has their favourite cartoons growing up, and while I’m a He-Man/Thundercats type of guy, Nickelodeon toons were part of a very healthy animation diet. Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Hey Arnold!, Ren and Stimpy… the list goes on. But if Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl features Rocko’s Modern Life, my head may explode.
Published by GameMill Entertainment, this beat ’em up, in the mould of a particular Smash title, selects some of the top fan-favourites from their beloved Nickelodeon cartoons.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl would inevitably feature Spongebob, and it was half expected that some of the older titles wouldn’t make an appearance. Wrong. Aaahh!!! Real Monsters is here, as is Hey Arnold! and even Rugrats! Best of all? Powered Toast Man.
Key features include:
- All-Star Cast: Fan-favorite characters from the Nickelodeon cartoon universe are here and each fighter delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to master as you try to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- 20 Nickelodeon-Themed Levels: Battle across a variety of stages inspired by iconic Nickelodeon universes, including Jellyfish Fields from SpongeBob SquarePants, TMNT’s Technodrome, and more!
- Single-player & Multiplayer Game Modes: Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Bonus Content: Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Here’s the trailer:
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will be out in the autumn for the PS4, PS5, Xboxesesses and the Nintendo Switch. Make a note.