Hey, little Lost Wing. Looking for a platform to launch on? How about all of them by the end of the month?
Due for a 2019 release, Lost Wing was held back following feedback from the closed beta community for new tracks, modes and ships. Now it features procedurally generated maps and is coming to all major platforms.
From BoxFrog Studios and 2AwesomeStudio, it’s a shooter/racer that features a lot of speed, ships, challenges and traps. Should you be able to blast and dodge everything in sight, you may just be able to destroy the boss for bonus points to topple the leaderboards.
Core features in the game include:
- Three worlds, four types of tracks, several difficulty modes and infinite hours of gameplay.
- Feel the adrenaline rush at intense speeds and slow-down time when it’s getting a little too close for comfort.
- High Definition Neon Sci-Fi atmosphere
- Unlock multiple ships and upgrade them with power ups.
- Show your might and destroy the megabosses
- Compete against other players on the online leaderboards.
- Focus on the acceleration infused original electronic soundtrack.
I’m getting a hint of Wipeout and perhaps Thumper – would you believe…
With Lost Wing we wanted to mix the speed of the Wipeout series with shooting gameplay inspired on Tempest and the tension-aggression feeling of games like Thumper. In the end Lost Wing is better than the sum of it parts, a shot of pure unadulterated adrenaline.Tim Ash, Director of BoxFrog Games
Watch the trailer below:
Lost Wing is coming to the PS4 first on the 28th July, the following day on the Xbox One, then on the 31st July, the Switch. That latter two will get a two-week pre-order winder with the Switch receiving a 10% discount.