One of my games of the year thus far, I’m thrilled to see that there’s upcoming Lonely Mountains Downhill DLC that adds a brand new mountain.
You may have read about this already as this news was in a to-do list, but I’m sure as hell going to post in case you weren’t aware.
Core features include:
- 4 new trails with new challenges and resting spots
- New special effects: Ride through a Thunderstorm and navigate alongside an erupting volcano
- Satisfy your inner Viking and unlock unique outfits, helmets, and paint jobs
- Upgrade your existing outfits with the new pro helmet
- Complete your fashion style with new unlockable backpacks
- Make your name famous on the leaderboards!
We are very excited to introduce Eldfjall Island, a completely new, yet undiscovered Lonely Mountain. It is a unique world of its own – the largest and most versatile mountain we have ever built. We have put all our knowledge and experience into it since the initial release of the main game Lonely Mountains: Downhill.
Here’s the latest trailer for the Lonely Mountains Downhill DLC:
The Lonely Mountains Downhill DLC will be out later this year on the Switch, PS4, Xbox One and Steam.