In a Star Wars mood after starting Obi-Wan Kenobi? Aspyr and Lucasfilm Games have announced Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for the Nintendo Switch, and it’ll be out in a couple o’ weeks.
When the Sith Lords have practically wiped out all Jedi, one remains as the last hope for the Old Republic. Picking from one of three classes, players will recruit a party to push back or perhaps join the dark side and confirm the Sith’s victory?
Key features include:
- A Standalone Sequel: Experience the follow-up to the acclaimed STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic™ in this original RPG epic set in the darkest days of the Old Republic.
- Choose Your Destiny: Discover your past and make difficult choices that aren’t as clear-cut as “good or evil.” Each decision can have a significant impact on your story and your squad. Will you uphold the Jedi Order, or lead the galaxy to ruin?
- Master the Force: Choose from three different Jedi classes, each able to wield specific Force powers, and customize your characters with unique skills and abilities.
- Lead Your Crew: Command a party of diverse crewmates, each with their own strengths, alignments and nuanced back stories. Your actions will influence your crew’s destinies, but not everyone may agree with the choices you make…
- The Sith Lords Restored Content DLC: Expand your experience even further with this incredible collection of content featuring new crew dialogue and interactions, a bonus mission starring HK-47, and a new revamped ending, coming as free DLC post-launch.
And a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords trailer:
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords can be pre-ordered on the Nintendo eShop for $/£/€ 14.90 across the board. If you missed out on the first game, you could get that in a bundle priced at $/£/€ 29.99.