Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 blasts its way on to the Switch this month. That’s all I have for the opener.
Clearly a romantic visual novel with a title such as this, Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 is the sequel to the first title (funny that). I never had the pleasure of playing the first one, so let’s correct that with this title. Watch this space.
With the universe on the verge of chaos from an unknown powerful entity, as the galaxy’s finest, bravest (read ‘craziest’) pilot, you take on the enemy in your super-duper spaceship.
Features in Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 include:
- EPIC ADVENTURE – Go on an extraordinary quest through space and parallel dimensions to save the universe from its inevitable doom.
- RELENTLESS ACTION – Enjoy unlimited action and destruction as you tear through space stations and whole cities on your way to victory.
- MASSIVE ARSENAL – Nowhere else will you find an arsenal of this magnitude and variety. The game offers a constant flow of exciting new weapons as you progress through the campaign.
- INNOVATIVE EQUIPMENT – The variety of items is unprecedented – many have bizarre effects that support nontraditional play styles.
- MASSIVE REPLAYABILITY – An endlessly repeating loop of gameplay offers ever-increasing difficulty that will test the true limits of your abilities.
- LOCAL CO-OP SUPPORT!
- AND MASU IS BACK! – Machinae Supremacy returns to provide a brand new hard-rockin’, face-meltin’, nut-crackin’ soundtrack for the game!
In preparation for playing the game, I’ve been ‘revising’ by listening to the band Machinae Supremacy and suggest you check them out too if you’re a fan of licks, riffs and grooves.
Here’s a trailer:
Jets ‘n’ Guns 2 will make it on to the Switch for the 26th August (which isn’t that far away now), and if you’re interested, there’ll be a review here in time for release. He says…