There’s a Jet Lancer update out now on Steam that offers a brand new Arcade Mode for the awesome indie shooter from Code Wakers and Armor Game Studios.
If you haven’t played it already, check out the Jet Lancer Switch review here.
Tweaking Jet Lancer’s formula to utilize existing mechanics in a new way is an avenue I really wanted to explore, and Arcade Mode is a perfect way to do it.Vladimir Fedyushkin, Lead Designer at Code Wakers
Included in the Jet Lancer update:
- An endless wave-based score-attack mode.
- Unique, stacking upgrades, making each run one-of-a-kind. The longer you survive, the more powerful you become.
- Multi-boss battles – fight multiple bosses from the story mode at the same time.
- Three new pilots with unique jets and handling.
- New Progressions system to unlock additional pilots and their jets
- Three new primary weapons
- Flamethrower: Immense repeatable damage at very close range.
- Railgun: Instantaneous precision shots.
- Coil Gun: Chain lightning between grouped enemies.
Here’s the previous launch trailer to show you what you’re missing if you haven’t picked this up yet:
The Jet Lancer update is available not on Steam with a Switch version TBC.