Take on the role of Ash Leguinn, a flight-school drop out that moonlights with Sky Pirates to earn his crust. However, the real thrill lies in destroying ninety-ton mechanical monstrosities at the speed of sound.
Jet Lancer, developed by Vladimir Fedyushkin, is an insanely fast dogfight, taking on enemy aviators and gigantic robots, all at supersonic speeds. With over 30 missions and 11 bosses, Jet Lancer only gives you one chance to save the world. A rogue-like?
Here are some of the features you can expect to see in Jet Lancer, courtesy of Armor Games Studios:
- Jet Lancer is easy to learn but hard to master. Precise and responsive controls make you feel like an ACE as you dodge and weave through enemy fire without even a scratch in the paint.
- Make your way from rookie aviator to ACE pilot in a story-driven single player campaign containing 30 missions, 11 bosses, and only 1 chance to save the world.
- Go higher, further, and faster in Jet Lancer’s New Game Plus mode which features more relentless AI, new attack patterns, and some fancy new upgrades for the LANCE to provide a fresh experience.
- Customizable loadout with 28 different guns, payloads, and flight components to let you dominate the skies in any way you’d like.
- We think everyone should have the opportunity to feel like an ACE pilot. To that end we’ve included anti-fatigue control toggles, adjustable dodge windows, an invincibility option, and the ability to disable screenshake and screen flashing.
- There’s a talking cat! His name is Lem.
Check out the high-octane trailer below:
Fortunately, we don’t have to wait long for Jet Lancer, as it hits the digital shelves on the 12th May.