INMOST is out today on PC and the Nintendo Switch – a ‘deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer’.
Each of the three characters is playable in one dark interconnected story, pleasantly lit by Corsair’s dynamic iCUE lighting integration software. As a proud new owner of an RGB gaming keyboard, it’s wicked to note that in-game events are reflected on said peripherals.
A cinematic puzzle game, INMOST is a beautiful, if dark looking game with a range of new content. Core features include:
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles and utilise your scythe, hookshot and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single-sitting on a dark, stormy night
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles
Here’s the INMOST launch trailer:
Out now on Steam or through the Nintendo eShop, go check it out/wishlist it.