Inked A Tale Of Love looks beautiful. There you go, all’s said and done. But in reality, this is an indie game you’ll want to check out, which is due later this year on consoles.
- Fix This! Gas Station Simulator Update On The Case
- Calling All Demigods: Astria Ascending Out This Month
- See The Other Side Of The Berlin Wall In Industria
- Nazi Busters Might Not Need An Explanation
You play the Nameless Hero in this stunning sketch-like adventure, on the hunt for your love, Aiko. In a world that has been created by a ballpoint pen, you must solve puzzles to reach your goal, but note that there’s an immersive love story here too.
Ket features in Inked A Tale Of Love include:
- Draw your own journey in a stunning ballpoint pen-drawn world. Explore 10 hand-drawn different paper worlds
- Unveil a heart-warming story to comfort your soul. Inked: A Tale of Love is a wholesome story-driven puzzle game in a time where we all need some comfort
- Solve clever puzzles to save your beloved one. Use your magical paintbrush to draw geometrical shapes to clear obstacles and solve puzzles.
Here’s the Inked A Tale Of Love trailer:
Inked A Tale Of Love will be released later this year for PlayStation, Xbox and the Nintendo Switch.