Included in the DLC are new game modes, outfits, abilities and more. The aim is for employees to ’embrace working from home culture while still hitting their targets on time, and in full’. That’ll be right.
As you know, in Going Under, you play as intern Jackie Fiasco as she raids the floors of the drinks company she works for. If you haven’t already read the review, please feel free to head there after. Fizzle are ‘model’ employers, and with this new content, it proves they care about their workers.
Key features in the Going Under Working From Home update?
- New Locations and outfits: Players wanting to take a break from Fizzle’s carefully curated cubicles can chill in Jackie’s room to kick back, relax, and change into one of 11 new outfits available
- Overtime Mode: Overtime takes the existing dungeons and adds a little bit of spice; with seven new levels of difficulty, including spawning enemies in unexpected places and doubling damage received, work-life balance will be a thing of the past
- Imposter Mode: Players take on all three core dungeons in a random order and once completed, their efforts will be rewarded with a brand-new boss – The Imposter – to take down
- Surplus Supplies: The office supply cupboards are stocked and overflowing with new gadgets, including 25 new abilities, 9 new curses, 34 new in-game items, and a shiny new app
- Rolodex: Killing an enemy with one of the blank business cards found throughout the levels will trap its soul for eternity and makes for a rather nice keepsake.
As I don’t stream, here’s some footage of the game, as per the trailer:
Again, the Going Under Working From Home update is available now on PC, the 25th of February for consoles. Unfortunately, I have a console version so will have to wait 🙁