Going Under is a procedurally generated dungeon crawler that exposes the drinks company, Fizzle, coming to PC and consoles in September.
If you’ve ever aspired to work for a large drinks firm, perhaps thing again as they’re built upon the foundations of procedurally generated dungeons and potential haunts for corporate ghouls and goblins.
Jackie has to rid the drinks firm, Fizzle, of their former monstrous employees and CEOs from the start-ups that frequented the premises beforehand armed only with the likes of staplers, laptops and potted plants. Don’t underestimate the Post-it.
Core features include:
- Fight the failures: Battle through the satirical dungeons of procedurally-generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups underneath the bowels of Fizzle
- Everything’s a weapon: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and even body pillows are weapons for Jackie as she faces monsters created from the former employees of the failed start-ups
- Skill up and synergise: Combine skills bought from the company’s (subsidised) café for a selection of blue-sky thinking, monster-beating synergies!
- Learn from your mentors: Complete tasks for fellow employees, unlock them as mentors, and gain access to their powerful abilities
- Break the glass ceiling: Overcome the power-crazed CEOs of dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
Watch the trailer below: