- The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow Is For Local People
- Splatter Zombiecalypse Now Looks Dead Good On The Switch
- Plant That Seed And Watch It Grow In Garden In!
- This Is The Life: Another Hokko Life Review
Why the ‘bus thing’? A bit like the recent tERRORbane, it’s another title about bad programming and breaking the fourth wall. These are all good things. Well, not bad programming, but self-aware NPCs.
With plenty of choices to make, thousands of lines of dialogue and the opportunity for player and character to create a special bond that’s hands down better than that fake friendship you once made at Summer Camp, it sounds good.
Key features include:
- Essence: Your choices change Gus’s essence. This decides his personality, powers, and how characters react to him.
- Choices: The story changes based on your choices. No two playthroughs will be the same!
- Progression: Every activity gives EXP. Use it to patch glitches and advance the story.
- Gus: Talk to Gus at any time. Form a friendship. Observe his escalating existential dread.
- Battles: No random encounters. Turn-based combat using a unique system with skills, energy, and quirks.
- Other Features: Magic spells. Cool equipment. 20+ potential party members. Romance system. Tons of outfits. Multiple endings. Arcade mode. Frogs.
Here you go, a trailer:
Glitched is ‘coming soon’ to Steam, but you can try it out now during the current Steam festival.