Don’t deny it, Ghost Patrol VR looks like Luigi’s Mansion, but where it differs dramatically is being a VR exclusive and busting ghosts in a team.
Armed with Hue Blasters, you and your team enter a vibrant world in Ghost Patrol VR where inanimate objects come to life, and you’re free to zap away as these ghostly villains; the endgame being your assault on the Ghost King.
- Step into your ghost-busting fantasy through the power of VR!
- Find your way through a strange, ghostly mansion using your own two feet
- Match the color of your Hue Blaster to the Color Ghosts and shoot!
- Charge mysterious orbs to move hallways and activate platforms
- Beat your friends’ high scores by defeating the most Color Ghosts
- Work as a team to bust the giant Ghost King!
Ghost Patrol VR looks like a great title. Don’t believe me? See for yourself:
Note that this is for the arcades rather than the home, but hopefully, it won’t be long until we get this on the PSVR.