Georifters is coming to the Nintendo Switch, and it looks absolute chaos!
I don’t entirely get what’s going on (check out the trailer) as it’s an assault on the senses with so much going on. Let’s decipher with the write up on it.
From Leoful and Busy Toaster Games, Georifters is a platform title that mixes 2D and 3D through manipulation of the actual platforms. This means that you can ‘push walls, flip the ground, punch portals, and spin platforms.
For 1-4 players, you can either team up or go against others as it’s catered for single and multiplayer modes. Featuring new skills, costumes and heroes, there’s a lot on offer.
Georifters features include:
- A unique ground manipulation system allows you to move the world in many ways around your enemies or yourself!
- Use your ground manipulation skills to discover and unearth hidden items and powerups!
- Unlock heroes, worlds, weapons, upgrades and more.
- Upgrade your chosen champions’ unique abilities to suit your play style using the cards & stickers perk system.
- Over 50 different costume combinations: choose how fabulous you look whilst crushing your foes.
- Grab up to four friends to team up with or against each other for fast paced ground manipulation battles.
- More a thinker than a fighter? No worries! Grab a friend for some precision ground manipulation in coop, or single player if you prefer to do everything yourself.
- 6 Unique bubble worlds, each inspired by one of the human senses.
- 7 Unique heroes, each with their own individual special way of manipulating the ground.
- Explore 6 fantastical worlds comprised of 30+ levels with 300+ stages.
The trailer is quite mad. Have a look below:
Georifters is out on the Nintendo Switch on the 18th of September 2020.