Get the edge over other thieving toerags by signing up for the online co-op playtest for Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator, set for launch on Steam in Q1 2023.
From a not-so filthy ménage à trois, Green Man Gaming, Pewter Games Studios and LoPoly, expect chaos in this 1-4 multiplayer set over eight chapters, with a total of 21 unique levels.
In Filthy Animals: Heist Simulator, you take orders from Tony, the Filthy Animal Bossman Criminal Mastermind, wreaking havoc in a multitude of heists, outwitting the po-po and bring home the bacon. Features include:
- 1- 4 player Online Co-op – It’s not safe to steal alone, bring up to 3 pals with you and wreck the joint while you try to steal everything that’s not nailed down. Play co-op online or local and bring the chaos! But if you need some alone time, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered in single-player too.
- Distinct and Challenging Heists – Success brings you bigger and tougher heists to cut your teeth on. Start with a store, move on up to a bank and after that…the sky’s the limit! Literally.
- Enemies and Hazards – No one said heists were easy. Every chapter is filled with enemies determined to stop your stealing and environmental hazards that will blow your socks clean off. With careful planning and a lot of bumbling about, you’ll be able to smash and grab with the best of them. Even if you do lose your life, never fear, simply get your team to flush you down the toilet and you’ll be back and fighting fit in no time.
- Abilities and Power-ups – The deck isn’t stacked against you, each mutant animal has their own special ability letting you explode things, smash up levels, and level the playing field. Bring the chaos and let rip, just take care not to destroy your teammates. Drink soda and eat tacos and other spicy Mexican foods to give you the power you need to smash your way to victory!
- Weapons and Tools – There are loads of ways to beat each level in Filthy Animals so explore everything, grab tools and weapons so you can choose the route that suits you and your gang. Just make sure you choose the right tool for the job, a fire axe can get you through a door but for those pesky guards a shotgun might just be the answer!
TikTok wrecked your brain, and you can’t visualise it? Here are some moving images in a pleasing sequence: