The first rule of Fight Crab is to ensure that all fighters are crustaceans. The second rule is it must come to the Nintendo Switch by mid-September.
That’s right fight fans, instead of on your plate, these crabs take to the streets in claw-to-claw combat that make Godzilla vs Mothra seem much lower on the fight card.
From Mastiff Games, in partnership with Calappa Games, Fight Crab features over the top physics in a 3D action battle game for those who follow the rule of ‘those who are flipped onto their shells must admit defeat.’
Causing mass destruction, the game features a multitude of playable crabs that can master the whip sword, nunchaku, axe gun, chainsaw and beam saber. You know, the sort of arsenal that is synonymous with crabs.
Key features in Fight Crab include:
- Claw through 7 Tutorial stages and a Campaign Mode with 34 stages spread out across 7 chapters
- 23 types of playable crab, 48 different weapons, and 11 unique battle arenas
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, and both offline and online co-op and versus battle modes
- Unlock special Skills like the fabled Kanihameha, the devastating Crab Copter, and more
- Level up your crab, recruit new crabs, and purchase deadly new weapons – build the ultimate crab warrior
- Use the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab, and flip your way to victory
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share, and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles
Want crabs? Watch the following trailer:
Fight Crab comes to the Nintendo Switch on the 15th September.