Creepy Tale is out this month on the Nintendo Switch – a game of puzzles, hiding in the shadows and downright spookiness.
There’s definitely a pattern with Monday’s being scary in the gaming industry, as each week I’m putting out some sort news piece on a horror title – whether it’s on consoles or PC.
A once tranquil forest, now a place of fear and the only way out is through uncovering the mysteries while engaging your grey matter.
Creepy Tale’s spooky features include:
- Unique puzzles with unusual solutions.
- Elements of a classic quest: collect items and use them in a wide variety of cases.
- Hide, run away, jump high, lure, distract, and even… learn to play the reedpipe!
- A unique and beautiful 2D art will take you to a dark tale and will send shivers down your spine.
- The surreal audio design matches the otherworldly story and gameplay.
Here are some moving images:
Out this week, the 10th of July, you can get 20% off or a whopping 50% if you already own a No Gravity Games title (if you need any suggestions, I recommend Alder’s Blood).