We’ve been inundated with a fair share of Metroidvanias over the years, but how many have you seen that look like Demoniaca: Everlasting Night? As one YouTuber commented, the animation resembles King of Fighters.
A side-scrolling platform adventure, you have to fight your way through the Tower of Babel (heard of it?), immersing yourself in ‘fluid real-time combat’ that’s is easy to learn but harder to master.
Key features in Demoniaca: Everlasting Night include:
- Explore the Tower of Babel in side-scrolling “metroidvania” style!
- Face hand-crafted enemies, each calling for a different strategic approach in combat.
- Meet intriguing characters as an ominous narrative unfolds.
- Dress and arm yourself in gear that’s both practical and fashionable!
- Enjoy grim visual design with a mature touch of eroticism.
Have a look at the trailer for yourself:
Before I could even post the news on Eastasiasoft’s 2022 release list, they’ve released Demoniaca: Everlasting Night today on PS4/5, the Nintendo Switch and the Xboxes. Look out for a review next week (or buy the game yourself!).