Deadly Premonition 2 A Blessing In Disguise is a tale of mystery as we explore the memories of former Special Agent York, is released today on the Switch.
The sequel to Deadly Premonition, as there’s a ‘2’ in it, the story takes place in present-day Boston in a town called Le Carré – a peaceful town, that is its fair share of secrets.
Though set in the present day, the game acts as both the sequel and the prequel to the enigmatic series as we follow Agents Davis and Jones investigate a series of murders in Le Carré.
By manipulating time and space, we’re whisked back to the memories of Special Agent York as they are assigned to the case.
Deadly Premonition 2 A Blessing In Disguise is a game by Toybox Inc. and published by the Wonderful, Thunderful division that is Rising Star Games label that specialises in an array of games from Nihon.
As it’s a game about investigation, let’s keep the rest of the plot ambiguous and tease with some features:
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
- An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
- Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
- Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
I bet you want to see it in action? Me too. Here’s the Deadly Premonition 2 A Blessing In Disguise trailer, for your pleasure:
You can pick up the game today. That’s right, it’s a Friday, and if you head on over to the Nintendo eShop, you can pick up a copy!