Clea is a skill-based survival horror game where you play the titular character, trapped in your family’s home, Whitlock Mansion. They have been experimenting on the Chaos Servants and have left their daughter to fend for herself.
She must solve puzzles to secure her escape, along with her brother, evading the capture of the servants. Hiding plays an integral part as you’ll be lurking in the shadows, listening for any threats and avoiding the dangers ahead.
Aside from solving the puzzles, you will need to hunt for key items, unlock the family secrets by obtaining memory orbs – granting an option for bonus chapters.
Key features in Clea include:
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
Check out the trailer here:
Clea release date for the Nintendo Switch is the 30th of October.