Who didn’t have fun playing Subnautica? Me. I’ve never played it, but boy, do I want to explore outer space with a chicken in Breathedge. Who wouldn’t?
A survival adventure, Breathedge begins with the aftermath of a spaceliner catastrophe, and you play as a survivor. Well, you’re not going to play a corpse. There’s an idea for you indie devs.
You have to brace the extreme cold and heat, avoid radiation and somehow survive in this hell in space. Fortunately, you have the support of a chicken, the most underrated space companion, as you battle it out with coffin robots, as well as all these environmental hazards.
Key features in Breathedge include:
- Stunning visuals and high-fidelity artwork, captured in a frozen moment of the colossal spaceship post-explosion scene
- Craft tools, build vehicles, and even construct a station to make a cozy base in space!
- Make your way through the depths of space and its ever-present dangers
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the scattered interiors and secret areas to find out what really happened to the famous space liner “Unnamed”
- Play as a guy named the Man, the grandson of a prominent engineer involved heavily in the dramatic events that took place before the catastrophe. Find out your grandpa’s legacy!
- Fight your base instincts, the dangers of open space, flying robots, and common sense
And how about a trailer?
Now there’s that bit where you find out you have to wait six months for a release date. Wrong! It’s out now, and you can find details in the link below, plus also on Epic Games Store.