Eastasiasoft is back again with another retro action platformer, this time, it’s Bot Gaiden, and it’s coming to consoles next week.
Featuring ninja bots Robyu and Bytron, you have to recover the power skulls that have been stolen by Giorqio’s Hench-Bots – fiends that grow stronger the more that they are exposed to the power skulls.
Bot Gaiden is designed to play as a co-op experience, encouraging weaker players to jump into the game at any point without being penalised – lagging players can instantly catch up. Wanna go solo? No probs.
Key features include:
- Run, jump and slash through challenging hand-crafted stages!
- Choose between casual, normal, hardcore and ludicrous difficulty settings.
- Defeat bosses to earn their rewards in any order!
- Team up for fast-paced local cooperative action.
- Discover unlockables in an addictive gameplay cycle.
- Earn gold rewards to survive the endgame gauntlet!
… and here’s the Bot Gaiden trailer:
Bot Gaiden release date is the 7th of December for PS5, PS4, Xboxes, and the Nintendo Switch. Watch out for a review nearer the time!