Not the ‘classic’ motion picture starring ‘Mads’ Madonna, Body of Evidence is a puzzle game where your role is the post-murder cleaner. Out on the Nintendo Switch today!
Unlike Serial Cleaner, another poor soul who has to deal with the mess, your position here is as a body disposal specialist covers work for the cops as well as the mafia.
It’s fair to assume that this would be a reasonably slow-paced game (I could be wrong), so Body of Evidence, from Empyrean Games and No Gravity Games, is packed full of plot twists, pop culture references and a wicked sense of humour, to keep your focus.
Sounds like a simple job, but it’s not a glorified removals job as you have to clear all traces of evidence, notably blood, and you’re on the clock too. Dip into an inventory such as a lockpick to take a shortcut, a hose to clear the blood (and your hands – gotta wash those hands), plus more. Become a phantom.
Keys features of Body of Evidence include:
- Full of black humour.
- Many ways to complete each level.
- 30 different flats with unique crime scenes.
- Advanced hiding body mechanic.
- Inspired by Quentin Tarantino movies – remember Jules from Pulp Fiction?
- Advanced ragdoll effects – lift, bend, move, drop, squeeze naturally.
- Music by Draco Nared (Agony, Lust for Darkness, Phantaruk, House Flipper).
- From the creators of House Flipper!
Check out the trailer below:
Body of Evidence is out on the Nintendo Switch today for 9.99 EUR/USD – pick up that mop and bucket and get disposing.